In between Ciney and Rochefort, at the gate of the Ardennes, B&B Les Prunelles offers you a friendly, welcoming accommodation. The old farm, dating 1832, is beautifully renovated and is surrounded by meadows and woods.
Behind the walls of this stylish B&B you find four charming, spacious ensuites. There is a dining area and a sitting room for the guests only. While you’re watching the magnificent environment you can enjoy a local beer. And what is more relaxing than having breakfast on our terrace on a sunny morning?
B&B Les Prunelles offers you rest and tranquility. Flee for the busy town, unwind and enjoy silence. At night you only hear the owls hoot. In the morning a delicious breakfast awaits you with fresh juice, yohurt with fresh fruit, an egg, cheeses, jams, all sorts of bread and croissants. A good start of the day. Afterwards you can go walking for hours in the woods and meadows nearby. Also horse riding is possible. And there are lots of places of interest in the neighbourhood.
Worth seeing or doing
- The provincial domain of Chevetogne with its magnificent playing grounds for young children.
- The monastry of Chevetogne, with orthodox and catholic monks living, praying and singing together.
- Celles, one of the most pretty Walloon villages.
- The emposing Castle of Vêves, on a rock not far from Celles.
- Canoeing on the Lesse, from Houyet or Celles to Dinant.
- Rochefort and Han-sur-Lesse with its wild park and beautiful caves.
- The interesting Citadel of Dinant.
- A relaxing trip on the Meuse.
- The house of Leffe, in Dinant.
- Brewery the Bocq in Purnode.